20110415

100 Things You've Gotta Know Bout Me~

1. my full name is Khairil Ashraff Bin Kamarudin
2. Born in December 14th,1993
3. sharing birthday with Vanessa Hudgens,Michael Owen and Nostradamus
4. i love Hip-Hop and R&B so much!!!
5. i love movies that can impressed me with its storyline,script,acting and style of filming~
6. imma athma survivor but it came back if i do sports or did something active
7. i suffered chicken pox 2 times
8. my dreams is to be Malaysian Dreams....
9. i wanna make a movie bout me and my friends around me
10. i wanna be seriously in entertainment business
11. i wanna be a rapper
12. i wanna be movie maker who make big budget movies
13. i write raps if im bored
14. i love to draw things that cross over my mind especially during my classes
15. im not a smoker and drug addict
16. im playing bass guitar(not profesionally but i have one)
17. i refused to learn to ride a motorbike coz to me there is no niggaz who ride a motorbike
18. my major imfluences in entertainment industries is Michael Jackson, Usher, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Madonna, Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, Sudirman Hj Arshad and P. Ramlee
19. i love to watch P.Ramlee's movies especially 'Enam Jahanam'
20. some people said im funny but its hard to make peoples laugh~
21. imma superheroes fan!! my favourite- The X-Men and Batman
22. i will impersonating MJ during my free time
23. i enjoyed the old songs more than new songs
24. imma Star Wars Geeks!! my favourite episode- Episode IV,New Hope
25. i never dream bout ghost
26. i would like to have younger girl to be my girlfriend
27. i took computerized driving test bout 3 times but i passed my driving licenses test for 1 time only
28. my UPSR result-1A4B,my PMR result-3A4B1C and my SPM result-4A2B2C1D
29. im not active in sports during my school time but im still tanned(sunburn maybe)
30. my ambition when i was lil kid was to be a doctor and architect
31. imma quiet and strange as a kid
32. i got an alter ego named 'O-Kay'
33. i have a few nicknames- Acap,Kay,Khairil,Ash(lame name) and sometimes juz 'K'
34. imma former street magician when i was 14,i stop doin it to concentrated for my exam
35. i like animals but i dont want to take it as a pet
36. i hate amphibians like frogs and toad...
37. i hate lizards,all lizards families bcoz i have a tragedy behind it
38. i loved to befriends with all the girls but i never had a girlfriend
39. i never involved in serious relationship till now
40. TV is my life
41. i do adored Justin Bieber(his talented derr) but im not a Belieber
42. i love literature....and im serious~
43. actors and actress i love most- Johnny Depp,Cameron Diaz,Keanu Reeves and Angelina Jolie
44. celebrities that i would like to meet- Katy Perry,Eminem,P.Diddy, Miley Cyrus and Kristen Stewart
45. im not a K-Poppers
46. i used black slang to expressed my english
47. i hate techno,electro and all roots of rock music....to me its a trash!!!
48. i got different autograph and signature
49. my favourite subject is English and sometimes Math but i hate History
50. i have more friends but no enemies!!!
51. i was one of the bullied victim
52. i love fish but i dont like to eat fish...not that much~
53. imma Twihard Fans!!! Team Bella!!!
54. im hotter than Bieber~ thats it!!!
55. i love a lot of girls but i shy to tell em....what a wasted!!
56. i can rap freestyle in Malay and English and sometimes both~
57. in love with Ashley Greene and Keri Hilson!!!
58. if there is nothing could stop me,i will marry Nelydia Senrose(Malaysian actress)
59. i would like to take Tiz Zaqyah and Kilafairy as my sister!!! haha
60. i dont like to listen Indonesian songs but i juz love Dewa 19~
61. i like social networking especially Twitter!!
62. imma fan of Michael Jackson since 4 years old~
63. i would like to take Miera Liyana to be my first girlfriend...thats a joke~
64. i wanna be in one of Afdlin Shauki's movie....at least one!!!
65. my dreams is to buy my parents a personal jet and a big house with a pool!!!
66. ive met a lot of local celebrities including Saiful Apek~
67. i never attend any concerts ever in my entire life but i do watch a special performence by local artist~
68. i want my music to be nominate in Grammy's and Mtv one day!!
69. i like tudung girls but i dont like red/blonde hair girls!!!
70. my first movie i watch in a cinema was Star Wars Episode I:The Phantom Menace
71. i like to give more than receive especially when it involves money~
72. i really2 hate politics
73. i dont like melbourne shuffle and techtonick(?) coz to me its lame.....
74. i dont like girls who wear make-up to much....its plastic!!
75. my favourite things to do is dissing people...yup~
76. imma 7-E's Junkie!! Slurpee is my Moet and BigGulp is my Crystale
77. i love to go to record and DVD store but i dont want to buy any...
78. my favorite place to waste is library and bookstore
79. to me,white guy is lame
80. i love to watch Mtv Channel Asia bcoz of VJ Holly...juz kidding~
81. people love Avatar but i dont
82. my first cartoons ive watched was Transformers(80's)
83. i only read American Comic books than Manga
84. i dont like when people keep compare me with others
85. i dont like to be judge
86. i dont like when people said im not better than the others and want me to be like them~
87. i juz love to be myself
88. the first country i visit was Indonesia
89. i like swimming but i cant swim for long time...cramps!!
90. i like sandy beach but i hate to keep it clean
91. to me more money,more problems
92. i want a twins as my first child~
93. my first Disney's movies i watch was Toy Story(1998)
94. imma class monitor when i was Form 5...i take the chance after i refused to it for 10 years
95. i love baby girl than baby boy
96. i want a simple but mesmerize wedding ceremony
97. i love fast foods especially McDonald's
98. im an obese when i was young but now,im slimmer than 5 years ago~
99. imma humble person but i want people to know me more
100. i hate horror movies but i do love romance movies!!

Tiada ulasan: