20110205

Kenape post 'Ben the Mutherfucker" dah hilang?!!

as you see,setiap manusia kt dunia smue pernah buat silap walaupun skali...tiada manusia yg sempurna dalam dunia yg serba indah ini.my feuds between me and Ben was kinda over,i dont if there is another agenda but i do take it serious.he asked me to remove the post without reasons.thank god,our feuds wasnt that big like east coast vs west coast feuds or Bad Boy Records vs Death Row Records feuds.he sent me an apologize message during the new years eve and he stated that he really upset with what juz happened between us.mase mule2 message tersebut dihantar,i was sorta 'is this serious?' or 'are you trynna act like pussy so i can be afraid of you next time if we're met each other?'...i agreed with his deal as a respect~ now,everything is okay,no more feuds,no more Ben in my life and no more Fara...i got more steps to go,my future is waiting and im gonna proves to them especially my family,my homies and my shawties dat imma new Khairil.im no longer ugly old boy,no more buck teeth,no more 'coolest nerd' title...i wanna make a changes and i wanna make Malaysian dreams come true...

Tiada ulasan: