20101222

Album yang kena beli hujung tahun 2010~

1)Rihanna's Loud: Only Girl, What's My Name ft. Drake, Love the Way you Lie part 2 ft. Eminem

2)Michael Jackson's Michael: Hold My Hand ft Akon, Breaking News

3)Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: Runaway

4)Black Eyed Peas's The Beginning: The Time(Dirty Bit)

5)Justin Bieber's My Worlds Acoustic: Somebody To Love(Remix) ft Usher, Baby(Acoustic Version)

6)Ke$ha's Cannibal(EP): We R Who We R

7)My Chemical Romance's Danger days-The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys: Sing

8)Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday(BEST): Right Thru Me, Fly ft. Rihanna, Check it Out ft. will.i.am

9)Ciara's Basic Instinct: Ride ft. Ludacris, Speechless, Basic Instinct(U Got Me)

10)Flo Rida's Only 1 Flow(Part 1): Whos Dat Girl ft. Akon, Club Cant Handle Me ft. David Guetta

11)Jesse mcCartney's Have It All: Shakes, I Think She likes Me

12)Taylor Swift's Speak Now: Mine, Spek Now(my fav)

13)Bruno Mars's Doo Wopp and Hooligans: Just The Way You Are, Grenade

14)Usher's Versus(Raymond v Raymond Dluxe Edition): Dj Got Us Falling in Love ft. Pitbull, Hot Tottie ft. Jay-z and Ester Dean, Strangers, Somebody to Love(Remix) ft. Justin Bieber

these are the top album you must have in your list featuring the best tracklist/singles to be heard...so,what are you waiting for...go and find it in your local record stores...

Tiada ulasan: